Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dear Bora,

I like being a home owner- most of the time. After living in college dorms for the first 2 years of marriage, it was really important to us that we didn't share walls, a floor, a ceiling, or a hallway with anyone else (especially anyone drunk, naked, or locked out of their room). The only time I don't really like about being a home owner is when I think about moving. Buying a house was a huge ordeal- selling will definitely be worse. Especially when I think about the fact that we really need to replace all the carpet and paint all the walls before anyone would ever want to buy this house. My only hope is getting super famous through this blog and then certainly there will be some society who wants to buy this house to turn it into a museum dedicated to my life. Don't you think?

Love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment