Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dear Kate,

In light of the Thanksgiving Holiday, I would like to post about the many ways that I am thankful for you.

I am thankful for:
  • The notes you wrote to me during my 8th and 9th grade years so I could tell that girl who picked on me in chorus that they were notes from my criminal sister who was on the run from the feds.
  • The title of "Princess Laura" that you bestowed upon me so that I could pretend to be in your group of high school friends.
  • The fact that you begged me to apply to LaGrange even though I thought it was actually called "LaGrange College: Kate's Dumb School"
  • And your willingness to start this blog so that the world can see my comic genius. 

I am thankful to have you as my sister.

Thanks for being you,
Bora.

No comments:

Post a Comment