Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dear Kate,
Thank you for defending my honor.

I do have 1 question for you, though...  do you proofread your posts?  I mean, you are a librarian.  I'm concerned about your apparent disregard for conventional English grammar.  It's really not like you.  Are you so filled with rage over this comment that you can barely control yourself?   

Or worse!  Did you have a stroke?  I see stroke patients every day - it can really affect your communication skills.  Are you having numbness on one side of your body?!  Are you having trouble seeing?!  Are you having sudden trouble walking?!  Do you have a severe headache with unknown cause?!

Call me immediately if you're having a stroke!!  Just make sure you speak clearly and with proper grammar or I might not realize it's you.
Love,
Bora.

No comments:

Post a Comment