Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dear Kate,

Either our readership would decrease or our comments section would increase.  People like to whine about themselves when they hear other whining people.  I mean, how do you think the "my life is so much worse than yours" arguments get going?

"I have 3 tests, 2 papers, and a project to be working on."

"Oh yeah?  Well I have 3 exams, 3 research projects, 4 MASSIVE homework assignments, and I haven't slept in 2 days."

"Well... I haven't slept in 3 days and my grandma died recently too."

"Yeah, but I don't have time to do any of these things because I'm in choir, and I go running, I have to work, and... and... and I found out I was adopted off the black market!"

I mean, is that really an argument you want to win?

Trying to quit winning the whining contest,
Bora.

No comments:

Post a Comment