Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dear Kate,

I find it weird that I remember more of that Christmas musical extravaganza than you do since I'm 2 years younger.  I'll refresh your memory with a few of the songs when I see you in a week.  Youtube viral video? I hope not.

Today I saw a billboard for a party supply store.  It tried to fit in pictures of all these different things for all the holidays during this time of year - a turkey, Santa Claus, a New Year's baby, and a menorah.  But there wasn't that much room on the billboard, so they were all squished together and the New Year's baby ended up looking like like it had menorah-shaped antlers.  I know they were trying to be inclusive and stuff, but I think they might have missed the mark by creating a mutant baby.


Love,
Bora.

No comments:

Post a Comment