Monday, December 27, 2010

Dear Kate,

I was glad to get to spend a few hours with you too, though I would have liked more.  I got up at 4:15 AM so we could get to NC faster just in case you had to leave.  We still only got 3 hours.  Unless you count the extra hour of digging/pushing and then carrying our belongings up to the house.

As I recall, while you did dig out/push my car, you were unsuccessful in getting me out of the snow.  We arrived at the front of the neighborhood at 11 and didn't make it to the front door of Mom and Dad's until 12:15 sans car.

Besides, you can't complain about my grand entrance because of your grand exit.  Were you just jealous of the attention when I got stuck in the snow?  It was really no reason to slide off the road on the way down the mountain.

Plus, I successfully got you out of the snow - including your car.

Love,
Bora.

No comments:

Post a Comment