Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dear Kate,


While I don't technically graduate until August, we hold our hooding ceremony in May to coincide with the University's regular graduation.  I don't have to walk at the standard graduation (thank goodness), but I have been told, rather strictly I might add, that everyone is expected to attend the hooding ceremony.


I think it's interesting that they first tell us how special and memorable the whole thing will be - how it'll be an honor to have our hood placed around our necks by the program director and clinical director.  But then they have to threaten us to attend.


Maybe I'm not the only one who is excited about getting my Master's degree but not excited about "sharing" it with two of my least favorite people?


Still debating attending,
Bora.

No comments:

Post a Comment