I am thinking of you as a scratch the poison ivy in my ankles. Thankfully, my body's reaction to poison ivy is much milder than yours. I have 3 tiny patches, each just a bit larger than a mosquito bite. You, on the other hand, probably got poison ivy all over your face just because you read the word "poison ivy." As a child, I always assumed that I was just more careful than you were since I never got it. Now I know that I just have superior genetics. I can take the poison ivy filled short cut from school to my house every afternoon and barely get itchy. Didn't you recently have poison ivy (on your face) just because your dogs walked through it? Clearly this is just another example of why your childhood jealousy of me was totally justified.