Friday, May 20, 2011

Dear Kate,


I've been feeling especially Suzy Homemaker lately.  As a favor to you, I've started making cloth diapers for your (as-of-yet-unplanned) unborn children.  I know you're a hippie and you won't want to ruin the environment with disposable diapers that take 500 years to decompose or something.  I also know that my craftiness comes in spurts, so I should really get going on these.  Here are pictures of the first 2.  I made 1 blue and 1 pink.  Do you think it was a sign from God that these were the only flannel pillow cases I could find at Goodwill to use for this?  Perhaps there are twins in your future....


I can be a hippie too,
Bora.


My first one!

Just picture poo in this pretty diaper!

The little pockets are so you can turn the velcro in on itself when you wash them.

No comments:

Post a Comment