Thursday, December 10, 2015

Restart

Dear Kate,

I'm just not willing to give up on this blog.  We are too funny and my life is only getting more hilarious by the moment.  I mean the jokes write themselves!  With my 10-month old perpetually crawling at break-neck speed for the dog's water bowl that she believes to be a pool, and my 2-year old shout-singing in monotone, "Jingle Bells, Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells!" I can't say I think I'd ever run out of material.

Besides, we just don't get to talk like we used to...  Mostly because our phone conversations entail more off-to-the-side remarks to children than actual conversation with each other, but hey, what can you do?  Anyway, I promise to write to you every day for at least-- oh crap, gotta go get my daughter out of "the pool."

Love you,
Bora

No comments:

Post a Comment