Monday, January 25, 2016

Dear Bora,
I noticed today that you've finally begun following me on Pintrest.  About time.  Clearly I am a trendsetter in every way.  You're going to learn so much from following my boards.  I've got one for recipes I occasionally try, one for craft projects I rarely try, and one for home improvement that I will never try.  It's kind of like one of those self-help vision boards where you put pictures you cut out of magazines on a poster board and then somehow, magically, it's brought into your life.  One day I'm going to have a perfectly organized house, a delicious, nutritious dinner on the table every night, and a family who will tell me how much they appreciate both of those things.  I know it'll happen.  It's what Pintrest's all about, right?
Your Hopeful Sister,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment