Friday, January 22, 2016

Dear Bora,
Short hair is the way to go!  I've had a pixie cut for the better part of 18 years, so I may be biased.  The only effort required is going get it cut, which needs to be done with some regularity.  An hour every other month is totally worth not having to blow-dry, curl, style, or even really comb on a daily basis. Also, you could think of the haircut as a little "Me Time."  Heaven knows you need some of that.  Last time we were together, I'm pretty sure you asked the question, "Do I smell like spit-up?" several times, but declined to change your shirt no matter what the answer was.  I know it's hard to get away when you have 2 small kids (I can't remember if I asked you recently, but why did you decide to have SO many?), but I think it'll be worth it to you on many levels.  Maybe set up a babysitting swap with a friend who also regularly smells like spit-up?
Just a suggestion,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment