Monday, January 25, 2016

Dear Kate,

Ah, Pinterest. It's a wonderful thing, isn't it? "Your life can be like this," it whispers.  I'm so glad it didn't exist when I was planning my wedding and that I don't give a darn about planning elaborate birthday parties for my children that involve origami Paw Patrol character invitations, made-from-scratch-gluten-free-allergen-free-no-sugar-added cupcakes with organic fruit, and hand-carved wooden toys stained with teak oil for the individual gift bags.

But really, I like Pinterest.  Heck, I'm using it right now to try to decide what kind of pixie haircut I should go for on Friday. Should I go for the Winona Ryder pixie?  The Emma Watson pixie?  The Anne Hathaway?

I think the Emma Watson pixie is my top choice right now - partly because I'm pretty sure Pinterest told me that if I cut my hair like that, I'll turn into Hermione Granger and get to start Hogwarts next fall.

Can't wait to get my wand,
Bora.

No comments:

Post a Comment