Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Dear Kate,

C went to the dentist for the first time yesterday. I decided to find a pediatric dentist to hopefully avoid passing on my hatred of the dentist and let me tell you, this place was cool! The whole office was decorated in a jungle theme and there was a giant tree coming out of the floor in the waiting room! The treatment room had big pictures of jungle animals and there was a TV on the ceiling playing "Big Hero 6." The hygienist and dentist were so nice! C was great and only got scared once when they shined that super bright light on his face.
I asked if they take adult patients as we checked out but apparently only kids get whimsical dentist appointments that feel like a mini-trip to Disney World.

I have been told I still look seventeen... so maybe...
Bora

No comments:

Post a Comment