Sunday, January 3, 2016

Dear Kate,

Everyone at my house is either sick, exhausted, or both. I have never understood how something as wonderful as vacation (and it was wonderful) can still require time to recover and recuperate.

We tried to go to church this morning but I was called out of the service because C was lying underneath a table in his classroom rolling around and moaning quietly whilst sucking his thumb. Despite that, he miraculously did not fall asleep in the car on the way home. Hurray.

So it's been a movie day. And not just one movie either. We have spent the entire day watching movies and playing on the ipad. The kids needed this.  I needed this.  I don't even feel guilty.

Okay, I feel a little guilty but that's what Confession Sunday is for, right?

Love,
Bora

No comments:

Post a Comment