Monday, January 11, 2016

Dear Kate,

I had the most elaborate dream last night. I dreamed that I met Tina Fey! It was a little weird because she was at our family reunion. It was a lot weird because it turned out she was actually our Auntie Ann. She gave me the most awkward T-rex arms hug and quickly passed me up to talk to some old dude I didn't recognize.  I didn't even get a chance to ask her if she liked our blog! Of course, I made a bee-line to mom and started yelling before I'd even reached her.  I mean, Tina Fey is actually our Auntie Ann??  How could she never tell me??

I know it's not real, but I still feel a little mad,
Bora

P.S.  I find it a little absurd that our wholesome and sweet Auntie Ann is secretly an incredibly vulgar (but hilarious) comedian...

No comments:

Post a Comment