Monday, January 18, 2016

Dear Kate,

R took her first steps at 9.5 months but she just made the decision at 11 months that walking > crawling. Honestly, I get her hesitation, though.  She is a speed demon when crawling on all fours, and let's just say she's shaky at best when walking upright.

I know that kids learn to walk all on their own, but every time I see her toddling around, knocking into things, occasionally falling over - I wonder if I should do some sort of training with her.  I mean, she does have my genes, after all.  We both know that I either lack the depth perception or the patience to properly turn corners.  I perpetually have bruises on my hips from running into the corners of tables! I just don't want my daughter to suffer as I have!

Corners suck,
Bora

No comments:

Post a Comment