Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Dear Kate,

I had off yesterday when I typically don't, so the kids still had preschool.  To avoid throwing off their new routine too much, I decided to take them as usual and get a few things done that are harder with kids around.  Holy cow!  Do you know how much stuff you can get done in a single day?!  I got caught up on work stuff, did laundry, picked up toys (they didn't reappear!), vacuumed, unloaded the dishwasher, reloaded the dishwasher, went to a store in which I only needed a single item (I was in and out so fast!), went thrift store shopping to find some new jeans (success!), went to Target (and got everything I needed without having to hurry up because the kids were getting to the limit on cart-time), and went grocery shopping!  It was so productive!

The only down side?  I'm a productivity addict.  This hit of productivity is going to throw me into withdrawal as I continue my everyday life as a mother of two.

I just need it,
Bora.

No comments:

Post a Comment