Saturday, April 30, 2016

Dear Kate,

C loves Legos.  And of course, being only three, I'm referring to Duplos by Lego.  Honestly, I am seriously considering never introducing him to real Legos and I'll give you 3 reasons why:

  1. You can't accidentally vacuum up Duplos.  The vacuum just pushes them out of the way.
  2. You are much less likely to accidentally step on them and if you do, you will probably not teach your kid a new swear word.
  3. Legos are expensive! You can find "out-grown" Duplos on Craigslist super cheap but people keep Legos forever.
How weird do you think my kid will turn out if he somehow makes it to adulthood not knowing that smaller Legos exist?

Love,
Bora

1 comment:

  1. What am I to do with the hundreds of Lego pieces hiding in the basement? Can these be used only at Momo and Granddad's?

    ReplyDelete