Sunday, April 24, 2016

Dear Kate,

I know you must be getting sick of talking about puke (pun intended), but since I usually just write about what's going on in my life, that's what you get to hear about.

Last night, I kept thinking, "If we can just make it through the night. Please let us just get through one night without having to change the sheets and bathe a pitiful, crying 3 year-old in the middle of the night." Well, we made it through the night. Turns out that it is about equally as not-fun to change the sheets and bathe the crying kid first thing in the morning. The sad part is, I can't even try to get him to puke in a bucket because he keeps throwing up in his sleep. Poor kiddo.

I have a feeling that his "special blankie" that was already starting to disintegrate has lost about half it's lifespan in wash-cycles during the last week.

Love,
Bora

No comments:

Post a Comment