Thursday, April 7, 2016

Dear Kate,

So as it turns out, I've likely been having migraines my whole life and am only now figuring it out because they got worse after having babies.  I would wonder why no doctor figured this out after writing "chronic severe headaches" in my medical history on every intake form at every doctor's office I've ever been to, except that I know from experience on the other side that it's because when the doctor would ask, I would always say, "Yeah, I've always had lots of bad headaches" and shrug. I am 100% positive that he or she thought, "well if it doesn't bother you that much..." and moved on.

The only reason I'm probably getting treated now is that it's really hard to minimize dry-heaving in between patients at work.

Turns out skull-crushers are migraines,
Bora.


No comments:

Post a Comment