Saturday, June 25, 2016

Dear Kate,

I was so proud of myself for posting here so regularly over the last 6 months or so.  That may not seem like much of an accomplishment to a blogger of your status ("Micro-blogging since 2008!") but for me as an habitual "restarter" ("Sixteen different blogs started and stopped since 2008!) it was a big deal.

I wish work didn't get in the way of my otherwise hilarious life.  My kids are pretty awesome, I'm just sayin'.  Even the preschool/ daycare thinks my kids are the best.  The teacher told me just the other day that she loves talking to C because you just never know what he's going to say.  Apparently one of the first conversations she had with him went something like this:

Teacher: C, what happened to your tooth? (he's missing a front tooth from a bathtub accident, remember?)
C: It's gone.
Teacher: I see that.  How did that happen?
C: One day it just flew away...

I wish he'd said that when the pediatrician asked but instead he went with the equally made-up, "My mommy threw me."

See? Hilarious life,
(well, only because CPS wasn't called...)
Bora.


No comments:

Post a Comment