Dear Kate,
Either our readership would decrease or our comments section would increase. People like to whine about themselves when they hear other whining people. I mean, how do you think the "my life is so much worse than yours" arguments get going?
"Yeah, but I don't have time to do any of these things because I'm in choir, and I go running, I have to work, and... and... and I found out I was adopted off the black market!"
I mean, is that really an argument you want to win?
Trying to quit winning the whining contest,
Bora.
Either our readership would decrease or our comments section would increase. People like to whine about themselves when they hear other whining people. I mean, how do you think the "my life is so much worse than yours" arguments get going?
"I have 3 tests, 2 papers, and a project to be working on."
"Oh yeah? Well I have 3 exams, 3 research projects, 4 MASSIVE homework assignments, and I haven't slept in 2 days."
"Well... I haven't slept in 3 days and my grandma died recently too."
"Yeah, but I don't have time to do any of these things because I'm in choir, and I go running, I have to work, and... and... and I found out I was adopted off the black market!"
I mean, is that really an argument you want to win?
Trying to quit winning the whining contest,
Bora.
Comments
Post a Comment