Dear Kate,
It's not that I don't love you, it's that I was too busy looking up inner ear twitch. You know how that goes. One Wikipedia site leads to another.
And to answer your question: Yes and no. Your inner ear cannot twitch, but your middle ear can.
Also, by way of the Wikipedia chain of knowledge: The set of Jewish dietary laws is called Kashrut. Just in case you needed to know...
Love,
Bora.
It's not that I don't love you, it's that I was too busy looking up inner ear twitch. You know how that goes. One Wikipedia site leads to another.
And to answer your question: Yes and no. Your inner ear cannot twitch, but your middle ear can.
Also, by way of the Wikipedia chain of knowledge: The set of Jewish dietary laws is called Kashrut. Just in case you needed to know...
Love,
Bora.
Comments
Post a Comment