Dear Kate,
Our Grandma and Grandpa were visiting yesterday. Nothing like having your kids meet "new people" to make you realize how strange your children really are.
Great Grandma: I love you hair, C!
C: Thank you. It's made of chocolate, you know.
Me: (to myself) .... what??
Also, we went to Chick-fil-A for dinner and neither of my children would eat anything except for the blueberries and mandarin oranges that they picked out of the fruit cups. I know! They are super weird, right?? I mean, who doesn't like Chick-fil-A??
Love,
Bora
Our Grandma and Grandpa were visiting yesterday. Nothing like having your kids meet "new people" to make you realize how strange your children really are.
Great Grandma: I love you hair, C!
C: Thank you. It's made of chocolate, you know.
Me: (to myself) .... what??
Also, we went to Chick-fil-A for dinner and neither of my children would eat anything except for the blueberries and mandarin oranges that they picked out of the fruit cups. I know! They are super weird, right?? I mean, who doesn't like Chick-fil-A??
Love,
Bora
Comments
Post a Comment