Dear Kate,
Remember how when we moved from Illinois to Georgia we discovered that in school a "yes" without a "m'am" after it was rude and a "yeah" was liable to land you in silent lunch?
I think about that every time my 19 month old daughter says, "Yow" instead of yes. I think it's adorable but I sometimes wonder what future punishment she might be subject to because her mom apparently still has terrible manners and thinks "yow" is totally acceptable.
Yow, yow,
Bora
Remember how when we moved from Illinois to Georgia we discovered that in school a "yes" without a "m'am" after it was rude and a "yeah" was liable to land you in silent lunch?
I think about that every time my 19 month old daughter says, "Yow" instead of yes. I think it's adorable but I sometimes wonder what future punishment she might be subject to because her mom apparently still has terrible manners and thinks "yow" is totally acceptable.
Yow, yow,
Bora
Comments
Post a Comment