Backman
I'm pretty sure I forgot to post this, but I really don't want to forget it because it was Clark's first pun (His dad and I were so proud). *Sometime before Halloween*
Clark was playing with a Batman mask but it was hard to keep on his face because the elastic strap was a bit big. The mask slid down and he flipped it around so the mask was hanging on his back (like you might picture a kid's cowboy hat with the string). Then he turned and looked at me and said, "Look, Mom! I'm BACK-Man!" #conversationswithclark
Clark was playing with a Batman mask but it was hard to keep on his face because the elastic strap was a bit big. The mask slid down and he flipped it around so the mask was hanging on his back (like you might picture a kid's cowboy hat with the string). Then he turned and looked at me and said, "Look, Mom! I'm BACK-Man!" #conversationswithclark
Comments
Post a Comment