Rebekah's Interview

Bekah's Interview (I did this with Clark on this same day when he was 3)
• What is your name?
"Rebekah Rose Driggers"
• How old are you?
"uh, three"
• When is your birthday?
"uh, I don't know"
• How old is mommy?
"foo-fa"
• What is your favorite color?
"I like pink and purple"
• What is your favorite food?
"um, jello" (she just had jello)
•Who's your best friend?
"uh, Quinn?"
• What is your favorite show?
"Strawberry Shortcake"
• What is your favorite song?
"um, Skylanders?" (Clark is playing the video game right now)
• What is your favorite animal?
"Puppies"
• What are you scared of?
"Dark"
• What makes you happy?
"This pink thing?" (a nike sweat band that she is playing with"
• Where's your favorite place to go?
"To Target"
•What do you want to be when you grow up?
"uh, YOU! ...I mean a firetruck! ...no more questions"
#remarksfromrebekah

Comments