Skip to main content
Some things
- I was told that in April, I would be moving to prenatal care in April while another provider is out. It wasn't until this was changed that I realized how relieved I felt thinking that I could do something that feels more normal.
- Our President is deranged.
- A man said on Fox that many grandparents would be willing to die to avoid economic collapse.
- The Spanish military found elderly patients completely abandoned in care homes. Some of them had died in their beds.
- Italy had 793 dead in a single day 2 days ago.
- Dying because you can't breathe sounds like one of the worst ways to die. I don't want to die on a ventilator in a makeshift hospital in an auditorium.
- The total deaths are doubling every 3 days. If it continued on that trajectroy, there would be 3 million deaths by the end of April.
Comments
Post a Comment