Happy Birthday, Clark!
It was an unusual birthday, for sure, but we had a great time. Who would have thought that we'd celebrate 2 kids birthdays while under stay-at-home orders?
I can't believe Clark is 7 years old! He's getting so big!
To make sure Clark's birthday felt special, I made sure that all my clinic work was finished last night. (I may have stayed up WAY too late doing so, but hey, it was worth it). I told my co-workers that I was going to be unavailable, and I unplugged my computer and put it away.
We got up in the morning and went for a family walk/ bike ride. The weather was gorgeous and perfect for a walk. Then, Clark and Bekah watched Avatar: The Last Airbender with Chris while I put Quinn down for a nap. Afterwards, Clark opened presents and immediately got started on building his new Lego sets. Clark and I also played a game of Pokemon with his new deck.
Since we couldn't go to Red Robin like Clark would like, we had DIY Red Robin at home with mini-corn dogs, chips, and strawberry smoothies, followed by Funfetti cake with ice cream.
Before bed, I told Clark the story of the day he was born. That was such a special moment in my life and I always want him to know how amazing the moment he joined our family was for me.
Comments
Post a Comment