Sickness and rain
After an exhausting week of illness and rain, our house is a mess. I don't even care that much because it just feels too overwhelming right now.
We had a great time with MoMo and GrandDad in town last week but by the end of the week, both girls were quite sick. Quinn is on antibiotics for pneumonia?/ ear infection. Bekah is coughing up a storm and for the first time in several days, didn't wake up with a fever and bodyaches.
I worked my first Saturday yesterday, and it went well. It probably would have felt better if I hadn't come home only to immediately go back out to take Bekah to the urgent care to rule out flu. (She didn't have the flu, by the way).
I need to do more laundry...
We had a great time with MoMo and GrandDad in town last week but by the end of the week, both girls were quite sick. Quinn is on antibiotics for pneumonia?/ ear infection. Bekah is coughing up a storm and for the first time in several days, didn't wake up with a fever and bodyaches.
I worked my first Saturday yesterday, and it went well. It probably would have felt better if I hadn't come home only to immediately go back out to take Bekah to the urgent care to rule out flu. (She didn't have the flu, by the way).
I need to do more laundry...
Comments
Post a Comment