
This girl is so silly. This is how I found her this morning. She had managed to get her zippered pajamas off and was laying in her doll's pack-n-play listening to "Do you want to build a snowman" repeatedly on her music box.
Easter was weird this year.
We talked to several family members by video chat. The kids did an egg hunt in the living room. Chris and I put in a small concrete paver landing at the bottom of the stairs coming off the back deck. I got away for an hour to fly a kite. We made a delicious vegan lasagna that used a mix of tofu and hummus + seasonings in place of the ricotta and had a bunch of veggies and mushrooms but NO eggplant (blech!). I watched MASH and wished again that staying up late somehow prevented the next day from coming.
Comments
Post a Comment