Dear Kate,
I had a teacher once who had a decibel meter that he kept on his desk (yeah, he was a nerd). He used to tell us that we could talk at our desks until it got to a certain level. I felt like it was always way quieter in the room than that meter said. He'd be like - "we're at 'vacuum cleaner' status, everyone. Quiet down!"
I often wonder what that meter would read in my house... death metal concert? jet engine? rocket launch?
At our loudest, the meter would probably just curl up in a fetal position like I do.
WHAT D'YOU SAY?
Bora
I had a teacher once who had a decibel meter that he kept on his desk (yeah, he was a nerd). He used to tell us that we could talk at our desks until it got to a certain level. I felt like it was always way quieter in the room than that meter said. He'd be like - "we're at 'vacuum cleaner' status, everyone. Quiet down!"
I often wonder what that meter would read in my house... death metal concert? jet engine? rocket launch?
At our loudest, the meter would probably just curl up in a fetal position like I do.
WHAT D'YOU SAY?
Bora
Comments
Post a Comment