Dear Kate,
My daughter is skinny. I'm not used to this. My son was such a chunk that I keep encountering problems that I never faced with him. For example: R keeps accidentally walking out of her pants. She just walks until they slowly fall off - even with a fluff butt cloth diaper on!
Like most women, I have at times wished to be thinner. I have not, however, ever wished to be thin enough that my pants come off completely simply by walking.
Skinny baby problems,
Bora
My daughter is skinny. I'm not used to this. My son was such a chunk that I keep encountering problems that I never faced with him. For example: R keeps accidentally walking out of her pants. She just walks until they slowly fall off - even with a fluff butt cloth diaper on!
Like most women, I have at times wished to be thinner. I have not, however, ever wished to be thin enough that my pants come off completely simply by walking.
Skinny baby problems,
Bora
Comments
Post a Comment