Dear Kate,
I watched the Super Bowl by myself last night. We didn't make plans, and I have two small children who (are supposed to) go to bed early. I don't know why I was watching. I have no interest in football. I miraculously care even less about the half-time performers. And I hate commercials - especially ones that try WAY too hard to be funny.
Guess I should have picked up on the fact that the only part of Super Bowl parties that I actually enjoy isfood people.
Your grumpy sister,
Bora
I watched the Super Bowl by myself last night. We didn't make plans, and I have two small children who (are supposed to) go to bed early. I don't know why I was watching. I have no interest in football. I miraculously care even less about the half-time performers. And I hate commercials - especially ones that try WAY too hard to be funny.
Guess I should have picked up on the fact that the only part of Super Bowl parties that I actually enjoy is
Your grumpy sister,
Bora
Comments
Post a Comment