Preemptive Strike
I'm a pacifist, but when it comes to a lice outbreak at my daughter's school, I am all about a preemptive strike.
I found out this morning that there was a lice outbreak in Bekah's classroom yesterday, and even though Bekah was not there yesterday or the day before, I decided it was best to get on top of the situation. So before bed, I treated Bekah's hair with some Fairy Tales Lice Good-bye, sprayed it with their Rosemary Repel spray, and combed through it with a fine-tooth comb. I didn't find a single nit or louse, but I'm glad I took the time now as prevention. Hopefully, we can stay lice free
I found out this morning that there was a lice outbreak in Bekah's classroom yesterday, and even though Bekah was not there yesterday or the day before, I decided it was best to get on top of the situation. So before bed, I treated Bekah's hair with some Fairy Tales Lice Good-bye, sprayed it with their Rosemary Repel spray, and combed through it with a fine-tooth comb. I didn't find a single nit or louse, but I'm glad I took the time now as prevention. Hopefully, we can stay lice free
Comments
Post a Comment