Dear Kate,
I love my dogs but I hate the incredible amounts of dog fur that they shed each day. Let's just say that if abiogenesis were possible, we would be overrun by the only living dog-fur dust bunnies.
How do you handle this problem with the over-sized, moving allergens you call cats?
Love,
Bora.
I love my dogs but I hate the incredible amounts of dog fur that they shed each day. Let's just say that if abiogenesis were possible, we would be overrun by the only living dog-fur dust bunnies.
How do you handle this problem with the over-sized, moving allergens you call cats?
Love,
Bora.
Furminator!
ReplyDeleteAlready use it. It does help some, but I swear the dogs somehow still manage to shed enough fur to cover a 3rd dog AND remain fluffy themselves.
ReplyDeleteThis is Keida. Just so you know, I've been stalking you guys through this blog. Stalking mostly with love, but also resent since I was never given a sister to blog with.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you were not blessed with a sister like me. But if you had been, you might be in the same predicament as me - trying to make a humorous blog with a sister who is clearly holding me back. :)
ReplyDelete