Dear Kate,
Oh, don't let yourself off so easily - I blame you for that too. I would have won, you know. I was going to be fantastic on the uneven bars. Sure, I'd never even seen a set of uneven bars, but Dad's pull-up bar in the door frame of our bedroom was practice enough. I think you were just jealous that I took your lame black BALLET leotard and made it awesome.
And in case you were wondering, I also blame you for:
Bora.
Oh, don't let yourself off so easily - I blame you for that too. I would have won, you know. I was going to be fantastic on the uneven bars. Sure, I'd never even seen a set of uneven bars, but Dad's pull-up bar in the door frame of our bedroom was practice enough. I think you were just jealous that I took your lame black BALLET leotard and made it awesome.
And in case you were wondering, I also blame you for:
- not teaching me how to put on make-up
- crushing my dreams of building a robot entirely out of empty soup cans and an old answering machine
- and not letting me go to prom my freshman year with the prom king
Bora.
Comments
Post a Comment