Dear Kate,
In light of the Thanksgiving Holiday, I would like to post about the many ways that I am thankful for you.
I am thankful for:
I am thankful to have you as my sister.
Thanks for being you,
Bora.
In light of the Thanksgiving Holiday, I would like to post about the many ways that I am thankful for you.
I am thankful for:
- The notes you wrote to me during my 8th and 9th grade years so I could tell that girl who picked on me in chorus that they were notes from my criminal sister who was on the run from the feds.
- The title of "Princess Laura" that you bestowed upon me so that I could pretend to be in your group of high school friends.
- The fact that you begged me to apply to LaGrange even though I thought it was actually called "LaGrange College: Kate's Dumb School"
- And your willingness to start this blog so that the world can see my comic genius.
I am thankful to have you as my sister.
Thanks for being you,
Bora.
Comments
Post a Comment