Sick
Clark got sick on Friday and threw up berries over the side of his loft bed. Vomited berries look a bit scary. Luckily, we recently had to buy a spot carpet cleaner (another story involving an aging dog), so that got it out.
I had been feeling a bit sick since Thursday but presumed it was nothing. By Friday afternoon, I was feeling worse. And despite loading up on zofran and ginger tea AND going to bed at 8 PM, I still woke up sick sick sick at 7 this morning. I couldn't even think about drinking coffee which led to a migraine. So I downed some more zofran, imitrex, and ginger tea. I ended up going back to bed until after lunch and the headache finally eased after I added an excedrin to the mix. I haven't even gotten sick, I just feel so nauseated with a killer headache. Bleh.
I had been feeling a bit sick since Thursday but presumed it was nothing. By Friday afternoon, I was feeling worse. And despite loading up on zofran and ginger tea AND going to bed at 8 PM, I still woke up sick sick sick at 7 this morning. I couldn't even think about drinking coffee which led to a migraine. So I downed some more zofran, imitrex, and ginger tea. I ended up going back to bed until after lunch and the headache finally eased after I added an excedrin to the mix. I haven't even gotten sick, I just feel so nauseated with a killer headache. Bleh.
Comments
Post a Comment