The headache won
The headache just got worse until it was edging on migraine, so I went to bed as soon as the kids were in bed - and even they were in bed early. Chris wasn't feeling well himself. Not a great night on the whole. Putting Quinn to bed was it's own fiasco since she threw up again. She throws up every time she has a snotty nose. It's so frustrating.
"Going to bed" doesn't mean sleep, anyway, I was back up helping Bekah who had coughed so hard that she gave herself a bloody nose, then up again to reassure her that she could go to sleep now that it had stopped. She was very worried about getting blood on her things, and her wide eyes told me the blood freaked her out a bit.
I had intentions of getting up early, but Quinn was crying with her stuffy nose at 4:30 when my silent watch alarm went off. 6 AM is still early for a weekend, right?
Here come the kids!
"Going to bed" doesn't mean sleep, anyway, I was back up helping Bekah who had coughed so hard that she gave herself a bloody nose, then up again to reassure her that she could go to sleep now that it had stopped. She was very worried about getting blood on her things, and her wide eyes told me the blood freaked her out a bit.
I had intentions of getting up early, but Quinn was crying with her stuffy nose at 4:30 when my silent watch alarm went off. 6 AM is still early for a weekend, right?
Here come the kids!
Comments
Post a Comment